Help → Licensee Types
Select the type of licensee that will be re-using the article.
- ‘For Profit’ includes organisations and individuals re-using the article for a commercial purpose.
- ‘Educational’ includes universities, schools, colleges and other educational organisations.
- ‘Not-for-profit’ includes registered NFP, charity organisations and individuals re-using the article for not-for-profit purpose.
- ‘Publisher’ includes book publishers, newspaper publishers and journal publishers.
Help → Identifying the Article
- Type and select the News or Magazine publication the article appeared in. If the publication is not listed, please submit an enquiry form (you will be prompted at the end of the form).
- Enter the article headline as it appears in the News or Magazine publication.
- Enter the author(s)’ full name as it appears in the News or Magazine publication.
- Enter the publication date of the article as it appears in the News or Magazine publication.